POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Atmospheric Media (again) : Re: Atmospheric Media (again) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 12:22:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Atmospheric Media (again)
From: Bryan Valencia
Date: 18 Jul 2005 14:19:47
Message: <42dbf2c3$1@news.povray.org>
Thanks for all your suggestions.

The point of the project was to create a scene with visible light streaming
into the scene (scattering media example).  I wanted to create a kind of
gloomy place where there was sunshine outside, but you can't get there LOL.

On top is not an area-light, it's actually intednded to be sunlight.  It was
really dark before I added the interior lights.  I suppose I could re-render
without them and have the radiosity try to pick up more of the detail at a
higher quality setting.